It is quite startling to me to see how uninformed and uneducated society in general has become in regards to the topic of slavery. And while it is readily apparent and quite easy for popular culture to routinely castigate Christians and the white Westerner in this regard, they repeatedly memorialize Muslims and the religion of Islam with complete ignorance and fallacious fiction.
The video I have posted below in this article brings to light the TRUE history of global slavery in antiquity as well as the modern era; and it clearly shows that it is Muslims who have participated in the most inhumane actions and done so at a FAR greater level and scope than any white European or American Westerner has ever done.
This video also reveals the TRUTH about slavery and shows that the vitriolic rhetoric routinely thrown in the faces of Americans year after year, is very rarely ever thrown upon those who deserve it the most … the ones whose hands are truly covered in the blood of the innocent and still currently enslaved.
As a quick overview, here’s just a couple of quick bullet statements and facts for those who won’t have the patience to make it through the whole (8) minute video:
1. Slavery was not created by white, American racists – it has existed throughout human history and been practiced by every race, creed, nation, tribe, culture, and religious group all over the globe since the dawn of mankind.
2. The Arabic word abed means slave, as in abed Allah – “slave of Allah.”
3. By the Middle Ages, the Arabic world pejoratively referred to all black people as simply Abeed – the plural form of Abed; a practice that is continued in our own epoch of time.
4. The European involvement in the African slave trade to the Americas lasted for roughly (3) Centuries … the Arab involvement has lasted for (14) Centuries and still continues today.
5. The Koran allows for, and teaches the practice of, enslaving any and all non-believers of Islam, and refers to them as being “booty” of all other non-Islamic people.
6. Black, male slaves were routinely castrated due to the Islamic belief that they had an ungovernable, sexual appetite.
7. Black slave armies as large as 30,000 to 250,000 became common place all over the Middle East and East Africa under their Islamic masters.
8. According to log books and slave trade records, in the 19th Century alone, 1.2 Million black slaves were brought across the Sahara into the Middle East in addition to the 450,000 brought down from the Red Sea AND the 442,000 brought from the East African coastal ports. (over 2 Million in just ONE Century)
9. 8 Million more black slaves were calculated to have died while en route, before ever making it to the Middle East slave market during this time.
10. While 2 out of every 3 slaves shipped across the Atlantic were men … 2 out of every 3 slaves brought to the Middle East were female.
11. The mortality rate of black slaves being brought across the Atlantic was sometimes as high as 10% … but the mortality rate of black slaves traveling through the African slave market was routinely as high as 80-90%!
12. The majority of slaves brought to the Americas were for agricultural work … but the majority of the slaves brought to the Middle East were for sexual exploitation, concubines and harems.
13. The majority of slaves brought to the Americas were allowed to marry and have children and families and their descendents are in existence today all over South, Central, and North America … but very few of the descendents of slaves brought to the Middle East ever survived. Along with the common practice of male castration, the majority of the children born to black slaves in the Middle East were simply immediately killed at birth.
14. It is estimated that as many as 11 Million black slaves were transported across the Atlantic – 95% of which went to South and Central America – mostly Portuguese, Spanish, and French colonies (NOT North America) … but a minimum of 28 Million black slaves were enslaved by Muslims.
15. At least 80% of black slaves died before reaching their Muslim masters, therefore roughly 112 Million black slaves have perished within the 14 Centuries Islam has sought to enslave them in the Middle East and Africa.
16. This means the total black lives estimated to have been effected and/or lost by the Trans-Saharan and East African, Islamic slave trade could be significantly higher than 140 Million!
Link to the video: / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJhSejBDTPI
“The worst, most inhumane, and most diabolical institution of the black, African slave trade was initiated, refined, perpetrated and implemented by the Muhammad and Arab, and later aided and abetted by the black converts to Muhammad and Islam.” – John Alembillah Azumah / author of The Legacy of Arab-Islam in Africa
“The birth of Muhammad and Islam, and it’s conquest, brought about the birth of institutionalized, systematized, and religiously sanctioned slavery on a massive and global scale.” – John Alembillah Azumah
When you ponder those statistics and facts, it brings a whole new meaning to global slavery and the oft repeated espousing that somehow what occurred in the U.S. during the 1700 and 1800s was the worst enslavement of anyone, anywhere! It also brings further clarity to some additional facts and figures:
1. One of the first slave owners in the U.S. was a black man named Anthony Johnson. And he won a case in the Supreme Court to keep them. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist))
2. At the peak of slavery in the U.S. only 1.4% of the population owned slaves; and the majority of those slave owners were a part of a minority of Southern Democrats (6%). By today’s standards, a black slave in the U.S. back in the 1800’s cost approximately $40,000; which is why only 1.4% of the population could even afford to own one.
3. In conjunction with that previous statistic consider this one: An estimated 3,000 U.S. blacks owned a total of 20,000 black slaves in the year 1860 alone. One study concluded that 28% of FREE blacks owned slaves, which is a far, far higher percentage than that of free whites who owned slaves (1.4%).
4. Interestingly enough, previous to this, white slaves actually outnumbered black slaves in North America all throughout the 1600s. Which means white slaves were forced to pick cotton and tobacco under the hot sun too, hence the commonly known term “red necks” which is still used today.
5. The black President of Benin signed an apology to black Americans in 1999 for his country’s involvement in the Atlantic Slave Trade. (http://www.nbcnews.com/science/slave-descendants-genetic-quest-leads-african-apology-8C11467842)
6. And he’s not the only one to do so. (http://yourblackworld.net/2013/07/22/african-king-apologizes-for-africas-role-in-slavery/)
7. The average per capita income level of U.S. blacks is TWENTY to FIFTY times higher than in any of the African countries from which their descendents were ever displaced over 160 years ago.
8. There are currently roughly 20-40 Million slaves in existence still today. And the majority of them are found in places like India, China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Uzbekistan, Cambodia, and Qatar. When is the last time you heard anyone say anything derogatory about those nations and their involvement with human slavery?
9. It was white, Christian males like William Wilberforce who led the fight to end slavery once and for all in the 19th Century. While black Africans and Muslims are still practicing and enforcing it even today.
10. And last but not least, here’s this little interesting historical fact: when General Robert E. Lee (Confederate) surrendered to Ulysses S. Grant (Union), it had been nearly 20 years since he owned slaves—he freed his slaves in the late 1840s. In 1856, five years before the Civil War started, he wrote that slavery was, “…a moral and political evil.” On the other hand, General Grant STILL owned slaves at the end of the Civil War, because Abe Lincoln’s Emancipation Proclamation cleverly outlawed slavery only in the South.
At the end of the day, I truly want people to understand what I am saying here. This isn’t a discussion or argument about Whites vs. Blacks, or Americans vs. Africans, or even Christians vs. Muslims. This is simply a discussion and dialogue about Facts vs. Fiction in regards to global, human slavery.
Be informed … educate yourself … and don’t by in to the secular progressive narrative that seeks to redefine history and unfairly misrepresent and excoriate the United States’ involvement and role in it.
If you’re going to be outraged by human slavery … GOOD! Just be outraged at the correct people. Remember, “Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.”